Thursday, August 30, 2007

Hold On Tight


As hard as it is to believe, that time has come already....school started last Monday. Although these last 2 weeks have been fairly calm, I know that this semester is going to be by far the greatest challenge I have encountered in my college career so far. I'll do a quick run down of the classes I have this semester. Let's see, Apparel Product Development will be pretty fun I think. We will make 5 projects in there, a hand bag, pajama pants, skirt, t-shirt, and blouse. The only scary aspect of that class is the industrial machines. They go so fast and are really hard to control. Clothing and Behavior has already proven to be an interesting class, and I've only been there 3 times. Italian is the same old same old, just a little bit harder now that I'm in my 3rd semester. Mads and voice lessons will be the same... We've got some really fun new people in mads which will be good. Politics of Latin America, Africa, and Asia I think has the potential to be an interesting class. At first I didn't think so, but I think I'll try to make the most of it. My Marketing class is a joke, or at least my teacher, Merlin, is. The class will probably be somewhat difficult but the guy is clueless. On top of all that, I'm still working a ton of hours a week. That's going to have to stop soon. I need time not only to do my homework but to get in some relaxation as well. This semester is going to be crazy enough as it is and I don't want to get too burnt out too fast. I feel like I'm going head first into a whirlwind of fury! I'm looking forward to going home this weekend to see my family and get caught up on my readings for class. I need a few days away...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My poor baby!!! I'm glad you didn't have to go to the ER, but you should have called me. That Debbie! She's a super good friend. AND I will never serve you kiwi again.

Anonymous said...

Is Merlin a magician?

*Jillian* said...

Haha, well Molly and I like to think so. The first day of class we were drawing wizards in our notebooks! :)