Monday, January 7, 2008

The End is Near...


...At least the end of break. It's sad really. It was going really slowly at first, but now it's going too fast. Of course I want everyone to come back so I'm not all alone anymore, but I am really not looking forward to the start of another semester. I'm not even sure about what this semester will entail in terms of classes and outside work, other than the fashion show in April and my recital which will be scheduled sometime in the near future. I just don't think I'm ready to start everything again. It's a little scary that right now I have enough credits to be considered a senior, though I am far from graduation. I'm hoping to be done in another year, but we'll see how my classes lay out. I really do want to go on to grad school, mostly because I am not 100% sure of what I want to do and I definitely do not want to go out into "the real world." All I want to do for the rest of break is paint, which I did a little bit of tonight :) And really all I want to do for the rest of my life is travel :P Wouldn't that be nice? If only I could win $100 million and have the resources to do so... I wish someone would just figure out my life for me! Any volunteers? Go on...I'm open to suggestions...

1 comment:

JGanschow said...

good luck. and if you do win, please remember the little people. (me, not munchkins).